Menanyakan Alamat Seseorang

Kamis, 04 Oktober 2018


Pemeran A (Andi) dan B (Bram).

A : Excuse me, sir. Do you know where Mr. Boni lives?
B : Which Mr. Boni do you mean? There are a lot of Mr. Boni around here.
A : I mean Mr. Boni Surya.
B : Oh, Mr. Boni Surya. He lives at 21 Anggrek Street. He is my neighbour.
A : Where Anggrek Street is?
B : Do you ee street over there?
A : Yes, I see. Is that Anggrek street?
B : You're right.
A : But I don't know where is Mr. Boni's house.
B : I will show you. You can follow me.
A : Thank you before.
B : Never mind.
A : By the way, how long have you lived here?
B : It is long enough. About twenty years.
A : It is a long time.
B : We stop here. Do you know the big building with white wall over there?
A : Yes, I see it clearly.
S : That's Mr. Boni Surya's house.
A : Thank you very much for your kindness, sir...?
B : Bram, my name is Bram Sugianto.
A : My name is Andi, Andi Danang. I am Mr. Boni Surya's brother. Thank you Mr. Bram.
B : You're welcome.
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. ENGLISH CLUB - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger