Menanyakan Umur Seseorang

Kamis, 04 Oktober 2018

Pemeran A (Aliya) dan B (Bunga)


A : How old are you?
B : I am going to be thirty five next week.
A : You still look so young with your age now.
B : Thank you.
A : Do you have any children?
B : Sure I have any children.
A : How many children do you have now?
B : I have two children. And you? Are you married?
A : No. I am still single this time.
B : How old are you?
A : Can you guses how old I am?
B : Let me see. I think you are about thirty years old now.
A : You are right. I am thirty years old next month.
B : You are the eldest in your family, aren’t you?
A : Of course not. You know that my grand father and my grand mother are the eldest in my family.
B : Are you joke? Of course they are the eldest persons in your family.
A : I am sorry. I am just joking. I am the second daughter in my family. I have an elder sister.
B : Have you any younger brothers or sisters?
A : Yes, I have one young brother.
B : How old is he?
A : I think he is twenty years old.
B : How old are your parents?
A : My father is sixty and my mother is fifty five. By the way I must go home now.
B : Why do you so hurry?
A : Because I have an appointment with my father.
B : Ok then, see you later.
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. ENGLISH CLUB - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger