Menanyakan Hobi Seseorang

Kamis, 04 Oktober 2018


Pemeran A (Abdi) dan B (Budi)

A : Do you know that everyone has a hobby?
B : Sure, I know that. I have a hobby too.
A : What is your hobby, Bud?
B : My hobby is collecting coins.
A : Why do you like to collect coins?
B : It is very interesting and it takes my mind off my work. And what is your hobby, Abdi?
A : My hobby is sporting. And I like singing too.
B : What sport do you like?
A : I like swimming very much. I am not so good in swimming, but I enjoy swimming.
B : You must like music, mustn't you?
A : Sure, I like it because my hobby is singing. How about you?
B : I like listening to the music too.
A : What music do you like?
B : I like alternatif pop music, and you?
A : I like slow rock music. But sometimes I like pop as well. What do you do in your spare time, Bud?
B : I usually read books while hearing the music.
A : Oh, it is good for you.
B : Thanks.
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. ENGLISH CLUB - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger