Perkenalan dengan Turis

Kamis, 04 Oktober 2018



Pemeran A = Aku dan T = Turis
Situasi, di pagi yang cerah di Candi Prambanan

A : Good morning, Sir.
T : Good morning.
A : May I have time to talk with you?
T : Yes, sure. What can I do for you?
A : I am Alisa, I have a task to write a diary about meeting foreigners.
T : Mmm, I am Robert, I came from England.
A : Nice to meet you, Sir.
T : Nice to meet you too.
A : May I ask something, Sir?
T : Yes, sure. Why not.
A : How do you think about this temple?
T : This is the second temple I've ever visited. Although it is not so big as Borobudur, I think it is also incredible place I know.
A : How about Indonesian people, Sir?
T : Indonesian people are very kind as like you. They welcome us very nicely. I am happy English is still learned by most people in this country.
A : Thank you, Sir. I am just practicing my English. How long have you been in Indonesia, Sir?
T : I have been here for 7 days. I have visited many places in this country.
A : What places have you visited, Sir?
T : There are a lot of places, such as Bali, Lombok, Mount Bromo, Jogja Palace, Borobudur, this temple, and so on. I enjoyed this vacation.
A : I hope you will come to Indonesia again next time.
T : Yes, I will.
A : Thanks for your time talking with you, Sir. It is pleasure to meet you.
T : You're welcome, I am glad to see you, Alisa.
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. ENGLISH CLUB - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger